[Advaita-l] Apoureshyatva - Faith or Logic?

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 29 16:06:50 CDT 2012

Dear friends,

I was just thinking about a good English word for Apaurusheyatva and feel that the word "uninvented" may be a good contender for that. For example, Newton discovered the laws of gravity but not invented them as these laws are eternal. Can I request the learned friends to comment on it and / or suggest if they have any better word in mind?

Regards,
Sunil KB