[Advaita-l] Brahmin bridegrooms not getting brides *

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 00:13:55 CDT 2012

Namaste Sri Bhaskar

I think you must always use Information Technology in this day and
age. I cannot live without Google search. I depend on it very much in
my daily life. You can also find all information by Google. Some
people say Google is God. He knows everything. If your Admin is
preventing Google search it is too bad. He must be like a Rakshasa
because he is preventing God into your life. You have to ask God.

Sringeri School is Jnanodaya School in Sankara Pura. Address-

Bull-temple road, Shankara Park,
Shankarapuram, Bangalore - 560004

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 9:00 AM, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:
> I studied in a school in bangalore run by the Sringeri Sharada
> Peetham. Its a CBSE school affiliated to Delhi.
>
> praNAms
> Hare Krishna
>
> What is the name of the school & address ?? pls. let me know off the line.
>
> Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
> bhaskar

Regards

-Venkatesh