[Advaita-l] Talks on Yoga VashiSTa

Vishy vishy1962 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 23:05:32 CDT 2012

Pranams to Acharayaji

I have completed listening to only first post of the lecture series.
It was simply awesome, just on very invocation sloka
you have elobarated the whole of vedanta

I feel i will have to gothru it once again proceeding to the second
to digest it fully

Thanks a lot and pranams once again

Vishwanath

PS: I have come back to B'lore form gulf and very eager to meet you in person.
Pl let me know about your next Blore visit.