[Advaita-l] we will reformulate the vedic religion

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Jun 27 05:01:05 CDT 2012

I am quite sure She is not
going to consult any text or any maThAdhipati for this. And
those whom gAyatrI mAtA blesses, will be competant to reformulate
the vedic vidyA-s for the changed times.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

Yes, gAyatri mAta is compassionate to all human beings irrespective of
their caste  & creed, that is the reason why today we can listen to
gAyatri maNtra in 'calling bells' ring tones, film songs with different,
different tunes, perhaps, she might be in a hurry to reach her children
somehow :-))

Kindly dont think otherwise, just on a lighter note  :-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar