[Advaita-l] dakSiNAmUrti stOtra from sUta saMhita

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 11:09:44 CDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 7:16 PM, Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan <

> The example of Allah upanishad is irrelevant since shiShTAchara - not
> just in advaita but everyone else - does not recognize Allah
> upanishad.
>
> Sir,

Recently I came across a book on the above Upanishad published by the Adyar
Library, in 1933 edited by the Pundits of the Adyar Library under the
supervision of Dr.Kunjan Rajah.  This 'upanishad' is listed no.5 of
'shaakta-upanishads'. It is very short and reads like a 'ghanam'
recitation.

This is just for information.

Regards.
subrahmanian.v