[Advaita-l] devotion in advaita?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 05:36:26 CDT 2012

Shree Suresh - PraNAms

Several years ago a rational intellect wanted to know what is bhakti or devotion since he is not of emotional type and does not have traditional devotion like others have but appreciates intellectually the advaitic teaching. The response to that question is the following post that may answer your question. Instead of repeating I am providing below the url reference.
Hari Om!
Sadananda
http://forum.advaitaforum.com/index.php?topic=258.0