[Advaita-l] Pancha Kanya Questions

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Jun 11 23:51:52 CDT 2012

On Mon, 11 Jun 2012, Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan wrote:

> Quite frankly, I wish the moderators would come down harder.

While I also wonder about what topics people consider important,
censorship is not the answer.  Dharmic illiteracy is a major problem and
the only cure is to get people thinking and discussing _more_ about our
shastras not less.

> I have kind of given up at this stage. Why are people going
> on and on about topics that have 0 relevance to this list?

And there is the problem.  You can't expect people to have exactly the
same interests or level of expertise as you.  So if you want them to do so
you have to guide them in the right direction.