[Advaita-l] Cotard Syndrome and Brahman Realisation

Balasubramanian Ramakrishnan rama.balasubramanian at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 16:52:04 CDT 2012

Moderators, can we please stop this particular brand of insanity?

Members, please first read advaita texts and try to understand them. I
am sick of these random emails connecting some scientific fact or the
other with advaita while at the same time showing a complete lack of
understanding of even things like sAdhana-catuShTaya.

Rama