[Advaita-l] Cotard Syndrome and Brahman Realisation

Sudhakar Kabra sudhakarkabra at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 10:23:37 CDT 2012

Dear Shri Rajaram ji,
Mind is synonym to Manas in Vedanta. Brain is synonym to Intellect in Vedanta.In BMI concept it is the intellect which is more subtler and controls the mind, and mind controls the body.It is to be noted that in the traffic of life the flow continues both ways or rather cyclic.With this introduction pls see answers inline: