[Advaita-l] Fwd: Cotard Syndrome and Brahman Realisation

Gopal gopal.gopinath at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 09:40:15 CDT 2012

I am attaching below a couple of responses from the retired neurologist Dr.
Srinath Bellur who had written the article on Jivanmuktas cited earlier.
Sri V. Subrahmanian  had pointed out a couple of corrections needed in the
article.  Accepting those corrections, Dr. Srinath Bellur went further to
shed some light on the subject line Cotard Syndrome as a (retired) medical
professional.

The two sets of email texts are listed one below the other.  First, is the
explanation of Dr. Srinath Bellur about Cotard Syndrome. Below that is Sri
Subrahmanian's comment on the article pointing out some specifics in the
article and Dr. Srinath Bellur' s response.

Kindly go over this if you are interested.  My sincere thanks to Dr.
Srinath Bellur and Sri Subrahmaniam for their mails.

sincerely,

-gopal

***Mail 1: Text by Dr. Srinath Bellur on Cotard Syndrome within the current