[Advaita-l] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Sun Jul 15 22:01:34 CDT 2012

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com/>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://dooid.com/lalitaalaalitah>*

On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 4:22 AM, ravi chandrasekhara <vadhula at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I suppose Chinmaya Mission and RK Mission may do the same.

About, RK Mission I can confirm as they give brahmacharya before saMnyAsa
and brahmacharya involves thread. They are in no way shAstrIya.
Now, let us talk about chinmaya mission and ArSha-gurukulam. Both have
foreign born saMnyAsI-s, saMnyAsinI-s and brahmachArin-s, brahmachAriNI-s.
If saMnyAsa given by them follows paddhati, then their brahmachArin-s,
including mleccha-s and strI-s, must have thread given by them. So, they
are in a way followers of RK Mission, i.e. independent of veda-s or
a-shAstrIya.
Those who know these institutions more than us may confirm.