[Advaita-l] mleccha-s not eligible to take Hinduism??

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 01:09:52 CDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 11:15 AM, amith vikram <vikram.amith at gmail.com>wrote:

>  I am going to join the sringeri mutt in a few
> days. My intention is to create a sort of utopia for vaidik relegion. I
> don't know how, I don't have a blueprint and I don't know if i am going to
> be successful. But I'll put my efforts honestly. And I believe, if we want
> any solution to all the problems in the world, we have to take shelter in
> the vedas.

Dear Amith,

Very nice to hear this.  There are two young men in Sringeri Mutt, both
well qualified in the latest engineering fields, one with an MS from
Stanford University, working, nay, totally dedicated their lives, to the
cause of Service.  One did not work in any corporate at all and the other
gave up a lucrative job in Wipro in Bangalore. They work in the Advaita
Research Academy which is well equipped with the latest technology and
simultaneously are students of the Sringeri Veda/shastra pAthashAla.  They
study Vedas, Sanskrit and are currently doing a course in nyAyashAstra.
Apart from their pAThashAla curriculum they join other students
knowledgeable and take up particular texts of nyAya shastra and study in a
group.  I have witnessed all this.  The Sringeri Mutt website and
innumerable products of technology like the videos you will find on the
website are their creations.   I wish you all the best.

Regards,
subrahmanian.v