[Advaita-l] Translation of HH Jagadguru Bharathi Tirtha Mahaswami's speech

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:35:27 CDT 2012

Capturing the ambience and tone from the spoken word into a written translation
is not an easy task. This is even more so the case with the Sringeri Jagadguru's
speeches, which are powerfully rendered, but typically very situation specific and
tailored to the audience of that particular day. I will give it a shot and update.

In the meantime, http://vijayayatra.sringeri.net carries summaries in English
for the speeches given at various places.

Regards,
Vidyasankar