[Advaita-l] Mlecchas not eligible to take Hinduism?

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 12 08:52:33 CDT 2012

To:
"A discussion group for Advaita Vedanta" <advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org>

It is one thing to take the position that vaidhika karmAdhikara rests with dwijas. It is another to talk about any hint of suspiction (sic ... ) about Sita consorting with another. Rama did not.  Even the dhobhi did not charge Her with that. Please offer evidence from smrti or withdraw this comment with unreservedly.