[Advaita-l] Is this really in the 'Manu-smRti'?

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 22:47:08 CDT 2012

The brahmin will tell the sudra that the proper conduct for him is to serve
the
three varnas above him. Is that right?

What will he tell the world population -
that all of them should serve Hindus?

When are we going to wake up from our pipe dreams and realize that the
the days for the revival of sikhas and tretagnis are over centuries back.
 (संध्यावन्दन भद्रमस्तु--- लीलाशुक) .We should not dream of them any more.

--
regards,
Sarma.