[Advaita-l] Sandhyavandana procedure doubt

Abhishek Madhyastha abhishek046 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 04:05:40 CDT 2012

Dear Vidyasankar,

Much thanks for your clarification sir. But the other replies on this
thread and the threads bifurcated from this one are all critical I
must say. On top of this they are giving citations as well. Could you
kindly tell me if there is any reason for this difference in the
practice? Is it against the shastras like other members are telling?
The places that you cited, including udupi(my hometown) all belong to
the Parasurama kshetra. Does this have something to do with the
practice?

Regards,

Abhishek Madhyastha