[Advaita-l] Saurashtra

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 07:24:55 CST 2012

One of the principal disciples of Vaggeyakara Saint Tyagaraja is
is a saurashtrian Sri Walajapet Venkataramana Bhagavatar, who was not only
his biographer but also kept a faithful record of a number of his guru's
compositions. All of these manuscripts are preserved in Saurashtra Sabha
at Madurai.

regards,
Sarma.