[Advaita-l] New members

Vidyasankar Sundaresan svidyasankar at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 09:50:06 CST 2012

We welcome the following four new members to the list in 2012, with their introductions.

Regards,
Vidyasankar

Vaibhav Narula - wish to join the list in order to learn from other members and also share my knowledge with them.

Pratibha - Want to know and learn Advaita philosophy

Abhishek Bhrushundi - a student of theoretical computer science at Chennai Mathematical Institute. I have a friend who
is a member of this group and recommended me to join, as I have had many discussions about Nyaya and other systems
of logic in ancient India with him. I am interested in knowing more about these.

Abhishek Madhyastha - a south indian smartha brahmin and ardent follower of advaita vedanta. I am a spiritual aspirant
and supporter of our culture. I engage a lot in reading topics related to advaita vedanta and writing short commentaries
and articles on it. I'm the administrator and owner of the page called "Brahmins Culture and Tradition" on facebook
(www.facebook.com/Brahmins ).