[Advaita-l] Advaiti Response to this report?

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 22:51:20 CST 2012

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com/>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://about.me/lalitaalaalitah/bio>*

On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 09:49, Venkatesh Murthy <vmurthy36 at gmail.com> wrote:

> How can you say Parinami Nitya Vastu is Mithya.

Yes, I suggested you this to ask to others who were replying in vague
manner. So, I leave it to them to reply.

> Svapna things are also real only because because they are existing for
> limited time and then vanish.

Have you read madhwa-s properly or are you just saying and asking anything
according to your understanding?
In order to reply properly, I need an educated opponent.
Why am I saying this ?
Because, you once said that silver is asat and now you are saying that
dream is real and existing. Be consistent.

> If you say you cannot drink pot water
> from dream and become satisfied what is your point? You are saying
> something must be useful to be real. Arthakriya Karitva. You are
> saying a thing with some use and purpose is existing otherwise not.
> This is not correct. Because there are many useless things in life in
> waking also like a star in the sky. It is not helping us but you are
> not saying it is a dream object. A star in the sky is real like the
> sun and moon. The sun and moon are giving light but the star light
> cannot help us.

And this is why I asked you to declare your definitions of real, unreal,
etc.