[Advaita-l] Advaiti Response to this report?

srirudra at vsnl.com srirudra at vsnl.com
Mon Jan 9 02:41:49 CST 2012

Dears
Mithya does not mean nonexistence.What the Acharya means by that-according to my analysis-is that the world and its phenomena as we see it are not as they are perceived and veiled by maya we give meanings and values according to our avidya which is anadhi.For e.g.can we logically say why we are like what we are-physically,mentally and functionally?.We can say  anirvachaneeya.We assume and we act.Sometimes we fool ourselves knowingly and repent also.Why?This is what is called mithya.Our interpretations based on experience,instinct and what you will are not always correct.R.Krishnamoorthy.