[Advaita-l] Advaiti Response to this report?

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 22:53:48 CST 2012

Namaste

But they will say there is no example for neither true nor false
thing. If you say Sukti Rajata is Mithya they will say it is Asat.
Nobody has a doubt is the Sukti Rajata is true or false? Everybody
will say it is false. The world is not Mithya. It may be called as
Temporary because it can get destroyed but not Mithya. If your
relative is born and lives for 70 years and dies will you call him
Mithya? He was temporary living being but you cannot say he was
Mithya. His Jiva is re-born somewhere.

Like this world is getting created protected and destroyed and the
cycle is continuing. Why should we call the world Mithya? The nature
of the world is temporary real. But not Mithya. Severe criticism
coming from them is Advaita makes the whole world a silly mistake. It
never happened. We are imagining this world. A person with
hallucination talks like this.

The Jiva goes through  three states. But a dream object is also real.
There is no object in dreamless sleep. How can it show world is
Mithya?

--
Regards

-Venkatesh