[Advaita-l] Naam sankirtan

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Wed Feb 15 22:03:17 CST 2012

Namaste,

///
Do puranas and/or upanishads talk about eternal imperishable lokas?
//

None of the lokas are eternal or imperishable otherwise it is the bAdha to advaita siddhAnta.

BTW, in vyavahArika level, brahmalOka exists just as any other loka.  Everyday we do
sandhyavandana and invoke gAyatri and after gAyatri japa we perform gAyatri upasthAna.

We say "uttamE shikharE..........mahyaM datvA prayAtuM *brahmalOkaM*".

We invoke gAyatri dEvi from brahmalOka and perform AvAhana etc.  After japa, we again
bid farefare to gAyatri and ask Her to reside in brahmalOka till then next sandhya.

regs,
sriram