[Advaita-l] Naam sankirtan

Satish Arigela satisharigela at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 00:54:20 CST 2012

They have their own definitions of moxa which do not involve so called mahAvAkya-s and are much thorough when compared to shankara's vedAnta when it comes to step by step experience of deities ultimately leading to shivatva. So they do not need another janma!

We could say, this is what advaitin-s believe in i.e. the said GYAna will dawn on them in brahma loka...just like the christians or muslims have their own beliefs

So that is the reason I am asking is attaining brahma loka some place[like the Christian or Muslim believe in Heaven] or something metaphorical.

If it is a place where is it in the vyavahAra? Or if it is metaphorical, then the question is why do those who have attained unity with their devata-s[i.e. attained to pinnacle of upAsana] do not mahAvAkya-s.