[Advaita-l] Did Madhusudana Saraswati Reconcile Bhakti and Advaita?

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 03:00:09 CST 2012

Have you studied Madhusudana under a traditional scholar? What makes you think you know more than someone who has done that for 3- 5  decades especially when you can deal with the valid questions raised (e.g. Bhakti is an ultimate eternal, imperishable goal)?

Dr. Sanjukta, 80+, taught me for 3 hours at a stretch and then I learnt that she had serious health issues. Please don't underestimate either the commitment or knowledge.