[Advaita-l] Imagined nature of root ignorance in vivaranam

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Mon Aug 20 07:04:39 CDT 2012

Dear Sri Siva Senani Nori
Super imposition is as a result of the viwer`s mind which is confused due to
emotion etc.But how do we reconcile that super imposition is not dependent
on the object when we do know that similarity /identical patterns are a must
for this phenomenon?One cannot superimpose a snake on a flat rectangular
slab.R.Krishnamoorthy.