[Advaita-l] shree Krishnakarnaamritam-4

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 05:33:59 CDT 2012

Sharmaji - PraNAms and thanks for the corrections. I always have problems using transliteration scheme. Yes it is better to use devanagari script; but frankly I do not know how to use that either.
Shree Krishna karnamrutam is available on line by Smt. Saroja Ramanujam with meaning. I suggest the interested members to refer to the correct version of the slokas. I am only giving here some samples from the text, which I took for the talk I gave recently on Shree Krishna Janmashtami day. For those who understand Telugu and are interested, there are excellent discourses by Chaganti Koteswara Rao which are available on mp3 and can be downloaded. He quotes extensively from Potana Bhagavatam. The slokas that were selected are also based on his talks. My PraNAms to him.

Hari Om!
Sadananda

From: D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ <dvnsarma at gmail.com>