[Advaita-l] {भारतीयविद्वत्परिषत्} 'vyAsatAtparya nirNayaH

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 11:27:42 CDT 2012

 Now this book, in the *original Sanskrit *(without any translation) with
an appendix by Dr.Ranganatha Sharma is available at the following address:

The publisher is Udaya Prakashana, I have a book published by same
publisher and its address is:
No. 984, 11th A Main, 3rd Block, Rajajinagar Bangalore 560010. Phone:
23389143 . Price: Rs.35 only.

subrahmanian.v