[Advaita-l] Interesting info on Krishnaashtami day.

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Aug 10 00:59:34 CDT 2012

VyakaraNa shastra itself says that it deals with both Vaidika AND loukika
shabda prayoga-s and hence there is no bar on 'others' studying it.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

what about veda & vedAnga  jyOtisha  then??  can stree & non-dvija 'study'
it and recite the maNtra-s in vaidika prayOga-s??  A clarification with
authentic quotes would be appreciated.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

PS:  I may not be able to even acknowledge  the replies as I am heavily
tied with some official work.  So, thanks in advance for any
clarification.