[Advaita-l] Vegetarianism

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:53:55 CDT 2012

Even muslims chant their mantras when they kill and eat only Halal meat.

But here you are, who claims to be a vaidhika, who says that animals can be brutally slaughtered without chanting mantras in a vedic yajna. And calls me a buddhist! You can't show one mandatory paka yajna where animals are killed and hence your argument is shunya. But I won't call you a Buddhist because they will feel disgraced - at least they follow their tradition.