[Advaita-l] Re : Ishwara swarupam

Shyam shyam_md at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 14 07:55:01 CDT 2012

Some old essays of mine that may be of interest in the context of the ongoing discussion.

http://www.adi-shankara.org/2008/04/ishwara-and-brahman.html
http://www.adi-shankara.org/2007/09/does-advaita-consider-ishwara-real-or.htmlhttp://www.adi-shankara.org/2007/02/srshti-we-cognize-is-in-perfect-order.html

Hari OM
Shri Gurubhyo namah