[Advaita-l] A news item

Rajaram Venkataramani rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 00:19:27 CDT 2012

I am learning sanskrit and it is a matter of time. But my reliance on
translations or experts in vyakharana has not taken away the sense of
dharma in saying, "It is the Bible that inspired Hitler (read Hitler's
God). History shows that for 2000 years Jews have been harassed by
Christian extremism of which Holocaust is just a high peak. And even
remotely linking Gita to Nazism is a blatant lie and missionary
propaganda."

On the other hand, you are still talking about Hitlerian ideology instead
of saying Christian. There are 400+
anti-semitic references in the Bible and the only text to talk about
killing jews. Nazism has nothing to do with perverted interpretation of the
Gita.