[Advaita-l] About the term in 'Ishwara' in Advaita - a brief note

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 07:49:59 CDT 2012

--- On Sat, 4/7/12, V Subrahmanian <v.subrahmanian at gmail.com> wrote:

While I admire Subbuji patience in responding to the mails, I also cannot but acknowldge how fortunate some us are in finding the right teacher or sampradaayik teacher to guide us in corect understanding of the jiiva-jagat-Iswara traid. The sloka of Vivekachudamani echoes in my mind again and again - manushyatvam mumukshutvam mahapurusha samsrayam - durlabham trayamevaitad diavaanugraha hetukam.
Hari Om!
Sadananda