[Advaita-l] Job for Philosophers

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 12:34:13 CDT 2011

Here are two avenues that can be explored:

1.  The Administrator, Sringeri Mutt, Dr.V.R.Gowrishankar while delivering
the valedictory address on the concluding day of the Annual Maha GaNapathi
vAkyArtha sadas said:

Scholars in various sastra-s need not feel hesitant to give expression to
their adventures in their respective fields of specialization thinking that
it would be a herculean task to get their works published.  They can feel
free to submit their writings to the Sringeri Mutt where it would be
evaluated and if found worthy of publication, the final deciding authority
is His Holiness, the Mutt itself would bear the entire responsibility of
printing the book under its aegis.  He made the address in English although
the over 60 scholars in NyAya, VyAkararaNa, pUrva and uttara mImAmsA were
the ones at whom he aimed this assurance.

I think even if the work consists of only English, only Sanskrit, a
combination, it could be sent to the Mutt through proper channel for
consideration.

2.  The Advaita Academy with Mr. Dennis Waite as one of the Trustees, based
in UK, could also be approached for exposure/publication of one's work.

Regards,
subrahmanian.v