[Advaita-l] Apaurusheyatva of Vedas.

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 08:53:35 CDT 2011

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://about.me/lalitaalaalitah/bio>*

On Fri, Sep 16, 2011 at 02:25, Omkar Deshpande <omkar_deshpande at yahoo.com>wrote:

> So even if one 'logically' followed prAmANya-paratastva-vAda, one would
> still be subject to the 'feeling of validity' generated by the brain which
> will make one stop at the point when it's generated (and the rules in the
> brain's neural network for its generation are not the precise, formal rules
> of logic that we follow when consciously arguing). Even those who follow
> prAmANya-svatastva-vAda are convinced not because the logic itself is
> perfect. They are convinced because their brain generates a 'feeling of
> validity' based on their own training.
>
> So there is no 'pragmatic' danger of the sort that you refer to here:

Ohh ! I missed it , the last sentence here.

If you accept that prAmANyam is naturally revealed,i.e, svataH-prAmANya-vAda
is true because it is observed to happen so; then there is no need to say
that it doesn't,i.e, prAmANya-paratastva-vAda is correct.
I'm just making clear by showing actual meaning of words. Observe closely.