[Advaita-l] Apaurusheyatva of Vedas.

Gopi Sankaran gkoct68 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 00:24:00 CDT 2011

Dear Sir,
The Dhoshas as well as Gunas are on the same pedastal. Dosha apanaya or Guna
adeya both are considered fallacies only. When we say and evade dosha guna
also stands evaded. The Intention of Sruthi is if anlaysed in totality is
condensed to Upanishads. The Truth revealed is Guna Dosha Varjitham. Soa
statement of fact has to be truth. It does not talk of Gunas as meant in
other statement. The Mahavakyas are guna dosha varjitham and emphasis the
fact. It has to be eternal Truth. Truth cannot be negated or explained
otherwise. If one has to do by wild imagination that there could be
pouresheya dosha or guna to get rid of that thought it is to be interpreted
that they eternal. The meaning conveyed is Eternal. The finite words cannot
reveal the infinite eternal thing. To get out of all these problems accept
vedas as apouresheya. Another problem is Vedas are eternal Brahman is also
eternal and advaita hani will be there. To get rid of this accept Vedas as
apouresheya to establish the Truth. The words will so melt away at that
stage of Gnani. "Yasya vedah avedah bavanthi".