[Advaita-l] 1966

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 21:34:24 CDT 2011

Namaste

Even Cobra worship is like that. There are many snakes but we have to
worship Cobras only not others like Python. If somebody kills Cobra he
must do Sarpa Samskara homa. Cobras are like Brahmins in snakes.

Some people say we have to worship only back side of the cow not the
face because there is a Shapa of Seeta Maate on the cow. Is this
correct?