[Advaita-l] Pitrupaksha questions

Shyam shyam_md at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 07:34:33 CDT 2011

Pranams

I find you have completely avoided answers to all three questions. It will be helpful to keep your answers direct and relevant to the question, so your point of view is decipherable.

Let me repeat my questions one at a time, in the hope that this time around your answers are direct and relevant.

Q.1

> there is no pratyavaya incurred by
> its nonperformance"
>
> This is true.
> Do you know if Sankara talks about what, if any, then is
> the effect of nonperformance of nitya karmas?

Hari OM
Shyam