[Advaita-l] Logical Basis of Apaureshyatva

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 05:16:59 CST 2011

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://about.me/lalitaalaalitah/bio>*

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 16:00, Rajaram Venkataramani
<rajaramvenk at gmail.com>wrote:

> I do not know if you consider your position to be that of the traditional
> acharyas. In my opinion, it is not the case.

True.
His position is clearly his personal one.

 Our traditions have defended
> the Veda Dharma with impenetrable fortress of logic. Specifically with
> respect to apaureshyatva, it was defended with logic to deal with
> objections raised at different points in time.

I appreciate your attitude towards apauruSheyatva.
But at the same time I'll suggest to go through original works of mImAMsA,
so that you can present them in a better way.