[Advaita-l] Mandukyopanishad for the Sanyasis

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri May 27 15:00:23 CDT 2011

Chetanji - PraNAms

Upanishad's teaching become fruitful when one gives up or  sanyaasa to the notion that I am the waker, I am the deamer, I am the deep sleeper and thereby get established in the truth that I am the turiiyam that is pointed out in the mantra 7 - naantaH prajnam ...That is the real sanyaasa - tyagenaike amRitatvamaanasuH.

After that one can live like mandUka - both in the water and on the shore without getting drowned - that is in the state of realization as well as in the world of plurality.

Hari Om!
Sadananda