[Advaita-l] Chandogya Upanishad 8.12.3

sriram srirudra at vsnl.com
Thu Mar 31 01:46:11 CDT 2011

Dears
The Upanishad uses the word -Kridan Sthreebhihi-which has a gender bias and
that may be the reason for Sri Venkatesh murthy`s seeking the Sri Sankara
Bhashyam for the same.When everything is Brahman in the yonder world why
this variance?.May be just to give a measure of happiness on a mundane scale
it is said like that.But I am not competent to make a comment like that.That
is why Sri Venkatesh is searching for Bhashyam I think.R,Krishnamorthy.