[Advaita-l] Janmadyasya Yataha

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 05:50:56 CDT 2011

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 4:14 PM, Venkatesh Murthy <vmurthy36 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Namaste
>
> It is nice to assemble  the Tri Matasthas and hear the debate.  In some
> points Advaita and Visishtadvaita agree some points Dvaita and
> Visishtadvaita some points Advaita and Dvaita.

On the 9th of April a meet of the above type is organized at MannArguDi,
TamilnAdu, by a VishiShTAdvaita Mutt.  Dr. Mani Dravid Shastri and Dr.
Haridasa Bhattacharya are representing Advaita and Dvaita respectively at
that meet.

On May 12, at Udupi, there is going to be another meet on
'vAchyatvam/avAchyatvam' of Brahman.  I do not know if the Ramanuja school
is coming there.

Regards,
vs