[Advaita-l] अनिर्वचनीयख्यातिः (सदसद्विलक्षणत्वम्) in the श्रीमद्भागवतम् Part 2 (2) - Concluded

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 01:15:20 CST 2011

Namaste.

The following URL contains a fine reply to the points raised by you:

http://adbhutam.wordpress.com/2009/10/13/the-power-of-spiritual-silence/
<http://adbhutam.wordpress.com/2009/10/13/the-power-of-spiritual-silence/>

Also could be studied another article:

http://adbhutam.wordpress.com/2010/04/21/vedapraamaanya/