[Advaita-l] Hanuman is Siva's son

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:58:06 CST 2011

Namaste

You can tell children a children version of Hanuman's birth:

http://www.chinmayakids.org/festdetails/hanuman/hanuman_birth.asp

One more children story is like this. Dasaratha was doing the Putra
Kameshti Yaga for getting children. His wives got a pot of Payasam to
eat.  Siva sent a kite to pick some Payasam from the pot and take it
to Anjana. The kite dropped it near Anjana. But Siva commanded Vayu to
take it to her hands. She drank it and Hanuman was born.

http://www.anjaneyar.com/downloads/Docs/AnjaneyarJayanthi%2016%20Dec%202009-By-AlaganSriKanes.pdf

--
Regards

-Venkatesh