[Advaita-l] Physical Fitness

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 04:15:37 CST 2011

Namaste Sri Subrahmanian,

Dhanyavada.

One  important Vakya is from  Mundaka Upanishad 'Nayam Atma
Balaheenena Labhyaha' . This Atma cannot be gained by the weak person.
Kindly explain how Adi Sankara has explained this. Who is Balaheena?
Is he physically weak person only? Is he mentally weak also because he
cannot keep his senses under control?

Regards

-Venkatesh