[Advaita-l] Three bramhacharis in one home

Siva Senani Nori sivasenani at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 26 08:21:59 CDT 2011

Well, I did hear this that there should not be three brahmacharis in a house - though I do not yet know the basis. My father (we are Apastamba sutra followers) had three brothers, so I had asked whether my youngest uncle was upaneeta only after my eldest uncle got married, but I am yet to get a clear answer. Anyhow, nowadays it is rare to have four children, let alone four sons, so the question is not much tested in practice, I guess.

Regards
N. Siva Senani