[Advaita-l] bhaktas in advaita tradition

Ramakrishna Upadrasta uramakrishna at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:36:14 CDT 2011

In fact it is Adi Shankara Himself who started the bhakti movement in
Advaita, perhaps in the whole of vedanta. Please read any of His
strotras from the smal gaNesha-pa~ncha-ratnam, vishhNu-shaTpadi,
subrahmanya-bhuja~nga to the sivaananda-lahari and soundarya-lahari.

Please see vol 17 from the following link

http://www.archive.org/details/CompleteWorksOfSriSankaracharyaIn20Volumes1910Edition