[Advaita-l] Sri Lalita sahasranAma Bhashyam

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Mon Jul 25 02:37:45 CDT 2011

Namaste,

The english translation is available here online, however, some of the important tantric concepts have been skipped.

http://shaktisadhana.50megs.com/Newhomepage/sadhana/LalithaCommentariesFramenavigation.html

The audio CDs are available here:

http://www.ambaa.org/audio/lalita1000/index.html

The audio recordings are by Brahmasri R.Krishnamurty Sastrigal who is the great stallart in Advaita and Srividya.

I keep telling to my friends that there are 3 stallwarts in Advaita (Shri Mani Dravid Ji, R.Krishnamurty Sastrigal & Shri Goda Venkateshwara Sastrigal) and among them 2 are
also authorities in Srividya (Krishnamurty Sastrigal & Goda Sastrigal).  And both are
available in Chennai.

Among them, Shri Godaji is a pUrNabhiShiktha under the lineage of Guhananda Mandali and also the Srividya Diksha Guru of the son of temple priest (bAlAnandanAtha - brother of kAmakOti mama) in Kamakshi Temple of Kanchipuram.

Request your friend to contact Dr. Godaji for any issues on Srividya because he is
the authority in that field.

regs,
sriram