[Advaita-l] बृहद्धातुरूपावलिः - A Book on Sanskrit roots

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 00:29:10 CDT 2011

A book with the above title in hard-bound has been newly published by the
Sringeri Sharada Peetham.  It is available for sale at Rs.200 at Bangalore.
Sri K.Srinivasan, Manager of the Mutt's Press here showed me the book.  It
is very impressively made with the printing being most reader-friendly.  For
the size and nature of the book I think the price is made very affordable.
It is an indispensable guide to the student of Sanskrit as it covers all the
dhAtu-s with the various forms they take.  Sri Srinivasan can be contacted
either for bulk or single copies at :  srinivasan.rbi at gmail.com

Regards,
subrahmanian.v