[Advaita-l] shankara as suhastaH

shyam Subramanian shyam_md at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 07:09:17 CDT 2011

PranAms
The Vedas are not only coval with Creation and are also Eternal - beyond Time, the latter itself being a creation alone. Hence there is no question of the Vedas being before or after anything.

In every cycle of Creation Lord Narayana's Grace will manifest in the form of a KrishnaArjuna samvAda, as will Lord DakshinamUrthy's Grace in the form of Shankara BhagawatpAda.- finding these, and other, transcendent personalities mentioned in the VedAs is hence quite appropriate.

Hari OM
Shri Gurubhyo namah
Shyam