[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sun Jul 17 18:28:31 CDT 2011

Apologies to Shri Alkesh and Shri Omkar for the delay in adding them to
the list.

Alkesh
------
I hope to learn and contribute to this mailing list.

Omkar
-----

Although inclined towards Vaishnava traditions, I have benefited quite a bit
from the discourses of Swami Paramarthananda on Bhagavad Gita and other
shorter texts (starting with Tattva Bodha), which have helped me to
understand the framework of advaita much better than what I did by merely
learning about advaita from non-advaita schools. I would like to join this
list to ask my questions and doubts about some of the advaitic commentariea
and I also hope to broaden my understanding of Indian philosophy in general.

Thanks,

Omkar